When love, is nothing more than a lack of control of what you feel.
When you know for sure that the beginning will also have an end. That will hurt as hell; will make you hard to breath, make the cold nights even colder, will tear you apart, make you feel that no one can help you. So why love? When everything you accomplish will make no sense without your love, when every picture, every place will make a pain in your chest, a pain to hard for you to keep, to strong for you to act as if is not there, just to deep to ignore. Your brain will betray you; will deliver you images you so hard try to forget, will bring you good memories of something that may not happen again. And you will ask yourself: don’t I deserve it? Am I not worthy? I thought it was my time! So why love?
When every love you find has an end!
- Madly, Deeply, Truely (authortlgray.wordpress.com)
- Just Keep Swimming Through (lifeanditswhatnots.wordpress.com)
- The Man That I Love (speakoutagainstrape.wordpress.com)
- The pain of loving the unloveable (gaylordtrotsky.wordpress.com)
- Love, love. (orangeinals0ul.wordpress.com)